2021-2022 New Elementary Student Admissions
Welcome to Faith West Academy. We look forward to having your child with us. If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 281-391-5683 x275 or email@example.com.
New student enrollment* begins February 16. To offer our currently enrolled families a better chance at a limited number of classroom seats, FWA holds a re-enrollment period from February 1 through February 15. Beginning February 16, the remaining classroom seats are opened to prospective new students. The reenrollment and general enrollment periods continue until all seats are filled.
*new student applications for siblings of a current FWA student or for children of an FWA alumnus may submit their applications during the reenrollment period.
Between now and 12:01 am on February 16, for your convenience, please feel free to complete your online forms. DO NOT submit these forms until 12:01am on February 16.
NOTE: Registration fees must be received within 48 office hours of submitting your application. If this fee has not been received within 48 office hours of an applications submission, the application will be placed into inactive status until such fees are received.
1. PRINT, COMPLETE, AND RETURN THE SUPPLEMENTAL FORMS.
We cannot accept electronic signatures on these forms. You can return these completed forms to Faith West using any of the following methods:
- Scan and save to your desktop, then attach to the online application under the ‘Documents’ tab
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 281-391-2606, Attn: Admissions
- Direct delivery to FWA’s Admissions Office
2. COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION.
3. ARRANGE FOR ADMISSIONS TESTING.
- Kindergarten through 4th grade – Testing takes place at Faith West. There is a $50 testing fee. Please email Cathy Sturm (email@example.com) to schedule a day and time.
- 5th – 12th grade – These grades take the ISEE test. There is a $140 fee (paid directly to ERB Learning) for the ISEE test.
NOTE: All testing must be completed before a final decision can be made.
4. PAY APPLICATION FEES.
Kindergarten through 12th grade: $600.00 for the first student and $300 for each additional student.
- If you selected to pay your annual, semi-annual, or monthly tuition with ACH or credit card in your online application, we automatically charge your registration fees to your bank account or credit card. For credit card, a 3.67% convenience fee applies. For ACH payments, a $5 fee applies.
- If you selected to pay your annual or semi-annual tuition with a check, you can hand deliver a check to the FWA’s Admissions Office or mail your check to Faith West Academy, 2225 Porter Road, Katy, TX 77493. Please include your name and your student’s full name and grade level in the Memo field.