Teachers and Coaches
Great Christian teachers and coaches are always needed. We are looking ahead as we grow and will be offering additional classes each year.
Faith West offers discounted tuition, medical, dental, and vision benefits for fulltime employees.
Please print and complete the employment application form. When you have completed the application, you may submit it using any of the following methods:
- Fax the application to 281-391-2606.
- For teaching applications, mail the application to Faith West Academy, 2225 Porter Road, Katy, TX 77493, ATTN: Melody Tryon or email the application to email@example.com.
- For coaching applications, mail the application to Faith West Academy, 2225 Porter Road, Katy, TX 77493, ATTN: David Adams or email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Teaching Opportunities
Faith West has no current teacher openings.
Current Coaching Opportunities
We are always interested in interviewing dedicated, sincere Christian coaches for our coaching staff. Our athletic programs are designed to enhance a student’s academic efforts and to develop them physically and spiritually. Please call or email our Athletic Director, David Adams, at 281-391-5683 or email@example.com if you have questions concerning our athletic programs.
We depend on our school volunteers for so much. We use Sign Up Genius for many of our volunteer needs.
- Click Login/Join to create an account.
- Search using : firstname.lastname@example.org
All volunteers are required to complete a volunteer application form. Please fax your completed application to 281-391-2606. You also may mail the application to Faith West Academy, 2225 Porter Road, Katy, TX 77493.
In the spirit of Christian unity and the love that Christ shows for all humankind, Faith West Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, national origin, or physical disability. However, Faith West Academy does reserve the right to use appropriate selection criteria in fulfillment of its stated goals and objectives.