Exam Schedule 2016 – 2017
SCROLL DOWN FOR IMPORTANT CARPOOL INFORMATION FOR EXAM WEEK
Monday, May 22
- Regular schedule for all students through H period
- Exam for I period 1:35 – 3:30
Tuesday, May 23
- Exam for C period 8:00 – 9:55
- Exam for D period 10:00 – 11:55
Wednesday, May 24
- Exam for A period 8:00 – 9:55
- Exam for H period 10:00 – 11:55
Thursday, May 25
- Exam for B period 8:00 – 9:55
- Exam for E/F/G or J 10:00 – 11:55
Ninth, tenth, eleventh, and first-semester twelfth grade students may exempt one exam. Twelfth grade may exempt all exams in the 2nd semester. A student may not exempt the same exam both semesters, except in the case of a second-semester senior. Students enrolled in AP classes, and taking the AP exam, are eligible for an additional exemption for each AP class in the spring but must take those exams in the fall. In order to qualify for an exemption, the student must have the following:
- “A” average can have 3 or less absences in that class
- “B” average can have 2 or less absences in that class
- There must be no grade less than a “C” on any nine weeks to qualify for an exemption in a class.
- A semester average of a “C” may not exempt.
Semester exams will be counted as follows:
Sixth grade – exams count as the last grade of the term
Seventh grade – 10% of the semester average
Eighth grade – 15% of the semester average
Ninth and Tenth grade – 20% of the semester average
Eleventh and Twelfth – 25% of the semester average
All teachers will give students a written review and will spend at least two days doing a teacher-led review in class.
Carpool Schedule during Finals
Monday, May 22
I Period Exam, 6th-12th grade students not taking an exam will be dismissed at 1:30 pm. Please pick students up at that time. We will not run an organized carpool at 1:30. There will be a 3:00 and 3:30 pm carpool on this day.
Tuesday, May 23 and Wednesday, May 24 *
Secondary students will be dismissed at noon (there will be carpool at noon). If your child only has an 8:00 am exam on either of these days, you will need to pick up at 9:55 am (this will not be a formal carpool.)
*Note for Tuesday and Wednesday
There will not be a 3:30 carpool on Tuesday and Wednesday. All elementary students that normally go to 3:30 carpool must be picked up at 3:00 pm.
Thursday, May 24
There will be a carpool at 11:30 am and at Noon. There is no Extended Care on Thursday. All students who normally go to Extended Care must be picked up by Noon.