Exam Schedule 2018 – 2019
SCROLL DOWN FOR IMPORTANT CARPOOL INFORMATION FOR EXAM WEEK
Dec. 18 / May 20
- Regular schedule for all students until 1:35.
- Exam for C, H, or I period 1:40 – 3:30
Dec. 19 / May 21
- Exam for A1 (red) period 7:45 – 9:50
- Exam for D2 (blue) or F2 (blue) period 9:55 – 12:00
Dec. 20 / May 22
- Exam for B1 (red) period 7:45 – 9:50
- Exam for B2 (blue) period 9:55 – 12:00
Dec. 21 / May 23
- Exam for D1 (red) or F1 (red) period 7:45 – 9:50
- Exam for A2 (blue) period 9:55 – 12:00
Ninth, tenth, eleventh, and first-semester twelfth grade students may exempt one exam. Twelfth grade may exempt all exams in the 2nd semester. A student may not exempt the same exam both semesters, except in the case of a second-semester senior. Students enrolled in AP classes, and taking the AP exam, are eligible for an additional exemption for each AP class in the spring but must take those exams in the fall. In order to qualify for an exemption, the student must have the following:
- “A” average can have 3 or less absences in that class
- “B” average can have 2 or less absences in that class
- There must be no grade less than a “C” on any nine weeks to qualify for an exemption in a class.
- A semester average of a “C” may not exempt.
Semester exams will be counted as follows:
Sixth grade – exams count as the last grade of the term
Seventh grade – 10% of the semester average
Eighth grade – 15% of the semester average
Ninth and Tenth grade – 20% of the semester average
Eleventh and Twelfth – 25% of the semester average
Carpool Schedule during Finals
Dec 18 / May 20
6th-12th grade students not taking an exam will be dismissed at 1:35 pm. Please pick students up at that time. We will not run an organized carpool at 1:35. There will be a 3:30 pm carpool on this day.
Dec 19-20 / May 21-22*
Secondary students will be dismissed at noon (there will be carpool at noon). If your child only has a 7:45 am exam on either of these days, you will need to pick up at 9:50 am (this will not be a formal carpool.)
Dec 21 / May 23
There will be a carpool at Noon. There is no Extended Care on this day. All students who normally go to Extended Care must be picked up by Noon.