2019-2020 New International Student Admissions
Welcome to Faith West Academy. We look forward to having your child with us. If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 281-391-5683 x275 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. GET AN I-20 FROM FAITH WEST ACADEMY.
Click the following link to view the steps for getting an I-20 from Faith West Academy.
How to Get an I-20 from Faith West Academy Print this form and use it to ensure you have completed all of the steps.
NOTE: Complete the SDR Evaluation Form first. SDR Evaluation Form
2. PRINT, COMPLETE, AND RETURN THE SUPPLEMENTAL FORMS.
We cannot accept electronic signatures on these forms. You can return these completed forms to Faith West using any of the following methods:
- Scan and save to your desktop, then attach to the online application under the ‘Docs To Submit’ tab
- Scan and email to email@example.com
- Fax to 281-391-2606, Attn: Admissions
- Mail to Faith West Academy, Attn: Admissions, 2225 Porter Road, Katy, Texas 77493
Non-Boarding Supplemental Forms Students living with their parents or other guardian.
Boarding Supplemental Forms Students living in the Faith West Boarding House or with a Faith West Host Family.
3. COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION.
New Student Admissions are currently closed while we transition into the 2019-2020 admission season. Please stop back in February to begin an admissions application for 2019-2020. If you need assistance during this time, please contact our Admissions Department at 281-391-5683 (x275).
4. PAY ENROLLMENT FEES.
International Processing and Registration Fees
- Non-Boarding Students – $1500* for processing and registration.
- Boarding Students – $1500* for processing and registration PLUS $5000* for boarding house deposit.
- Transfer I-20 Students – $1050 for transfer processing and registration fee.
* Refundable only if student visa is denied or student does not meet the Faith West Academy admission requirements.
International processing and registration fees may be made with a credit card, cashiers check, or wire transfer. Please include your name and your student’s full name and grade level in the Memo field (checks).
The remaining tuition and boarding fees are due August 1. Final payments may be made by wire transfers or Cashiers Check. If a student living in our boarding home or with a host home provided by FWA withdraws after the beginning of the year there are no refunds.
NOTE: Please be aware that the enrollment fees must be received within 48 office hours of submitting your application. If fees have not been received within 48 office hours of an applications submission, the application will be placed into inactive status until such fees are received. At that point, the application will lose its place in the cue and all other incoming applications will be processed in the order they were received.
- If you selected to pay your tuition with ACH or credit card in your online application, we automatically charge your registration fees to your bank account or credit card. For credit card, a 3.67% convenience fee applies.
- If you selected to pay your tuition with a check, you can hand deliver a check to the FWA’s Admissions Office or mail your check to Faith West Academy, 2225 Porter Road, Katy, TX 77493. Please include your name and your student’s full name and grade level in the Memo field. You may also wire transfer the amount.