We are incredibly blessed at Faith West Academy – not just with the awesome teachers and staff, but with the parents who are committed to all of the students at FWA. Partnerships between parents, educators and children enhance children’s success. We know that children learn more and have better lives when everyone in the school community works together to share thoughts and information and work on projects to benefit children. FWA PTO provides funds, time, and talent that benefit the children at our school. We would love for you to join us. For more information on how you can get involved, contact PTO President Amy Abels (email@example.com).
Second Time Around Used Uniform Sale
The PTO hosts several used uniform sales during the year. If you are planning to donate your gently used uniforms to the sale, please drop them off in the donation bin in the Fountain Area during designated drop-off time. The items must be washed and free of stains and tears.
Next Scheduled Sales
Watch the web site and newsletter for the next scheduled used uniform sales.
If an emergency arises and you are in need of an item before then, please contact Amy Abels (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The School store is open every other Thursday during lunch. Items start at 25 cents–pencils, erasers, highlighters, lead, mechanical pencils, sharpeners, earbuds, wallets, jewelry, bows, and much more. For Elementary Eagles, please place your child’s money in an envelope with their name on it. We will assist them in making good choices. All purchases will be placed in brown paper bags and stapled to be opened at home. School store profits benefit our teachers and our school. Future dates: TBD
PTO Board for 2017
- President – Amy Abels (email@example.com)
- Vice President – Kara Potts (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer – Tiffany Davis (email@example.com)
- Second Time Around Uniform Sales – Shelly Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School Supplies – Sam Easley (email@example.com) and Deanna French (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Father Daughter Dance –Eva Haier (email@example.com)
- School Store – Jennifer Godwin
- VP of Membership – Sam Easley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- New Family Liaisons – Sara Brown (email@example.com) and Susie McKaskle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Volunteer Coordinator – Karina Romero (email@example.com)
- Campus Liaison – Amy Wylie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Homeroom Coordinator – Darlene Bray (email@example.com)
- Communications – Rebecca Shipman
- Teacher Appreciation – Wendy Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sam Easley (email@example.com)