We are incredibly blessed at Faith West Academy – not just with the awesome teachers and staff, but with the parents who are committed to all of the students at FWA. Partnerships between parents, educators and children enhance children’s success. We know that children learn more and have better lives when everyone in the school community works together to share thoughts and information and work on projects to benefit children. FWA PTO provides funds, time, and talent that benefit the children at our school. We would love for you to join us. For more information on how you can get involved, contact PTO President Amy Abels (email@example.com).
Joining PTO Helps us Bless our Teachers and Students
Don’t forget to join the FWA PTO!! Our tireless volunteers do so much for our school. And your membership of just $20 goes a long way.
- Permanent covered awning for seating outside cafeteria
- Availability of the 2nd Time Around uniform sale
- Father Daughter Dance in January
- Back to school gifts for all teachers
- Monthly Teacher Appreciation luncheons and door prizes
- Monthly Birthday recognition for our Teachers and staff
- End of year lunch and gifts for teachers and staff
- Availability of the Eagles R Us School Store
- Campus beautification projects
To join PTO please contact the PTO treasurer, Jennifer Godwin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop your membership fee at the etc. office.
Second Time Around Used Uniform Sale
The PTO hosts used uniforms sales monthly. If you are planning to donate your gently used uniforms to the sale, please drop them off in the donation bin in the Fountain Area. The items must be washed and free of stains and tears.
Next Scheduled Sales
Watch the web site and newsletter for the next scheduled used uniform sales. The used Uniform Store is located in room F4 and can be accessed through the gate to the right of the gymnasium. This sign is placed on the gate when the store is open.
If an emergency arises and you are in need of an item before then, please contact Amy Abels (email@example.com).
The School store is open the first and third Wednesday of each month during lunch. Items range in price from 25 cents to $5. Items include pencils, erasers, school supplies, earbuds, wallets, jewelry, candy, small toys, trendy items, craft sets, games, and much more. For Elementary Eagles, please place your child’s money in an envelope with their name on it, and a note if you want them to bring home change. We will try to assist them in making good choices. School store profits benefit our teachers and our school. Popcorn is also sold at the first school store of each month!
PTO Board for 2019
- President – Amy Abels ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Vice President – Darlene Bray (email@example.com)
- Treasurer – Jennifer Godwin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Father Daughter Dance –Monica Cortez (email@example.com)
- Missions – Eva Haier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- New Family Welcome Team
- School Store – Jennifer Godwin (email@example.com) and Robin Myers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Teacher Appreciation – Shannon Hill (email@example.com) and Sherry Hopp (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Uniform Sales – Amy Abels (email@example.com)
- Volunteer Coordinator – Debbie Conaway (Debbie_conaway@yahoo.com)
Family Events Committee – OPEN – Need volunteers to join this new committee