We are incredibly blessed at Faith West Academy – not just with the awesome teachers and staff, but with the parents who are committed to all of the students at FWA. Partnerships between parents, educators and children enhance children’s success. We know that children learn more and have better lives when everyone in the school community works together to share thoughts and information and work on projects to benefit children. FWA PTO provides funds, time, and talent that benefit the children at our school. We would love for you to join us. For more information on how you can get involved, contact PTO President Kara Potts (email@example.com).
Second Time Around Used Uniform Sale
The PTO hosts several used uniform sales during the year. If you are planning to donate your gently used uniforms to the sale, please drop them off in the donation bin in the Fountain Area during designated drop-off time. The items must be washed and free of stains and tears.
Next Scheduled Sales
Watch the web site and newsletter for the next scheduled used uniform sales.
If an emergency arises and you are in need of an item before then, please contact Amy Abels (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The School store is open every other Thursday during lunch. Items start at 25 cents–pencils, erasers, highlighters, lead, mechanical pencils, sharpeners, earbuds, wallets, jewelry, bows, and much more. For Elementary Eagles, please place your child’s money in an envelope with their name on it. We will assist them in making good choices. All purchases will be placed in brown paper bags and stapled to be opened at home. School store profits benefit our teachers and our school. Future dates: TBD
Box Tops for Education
When we collect General Mills Box Tops for Education coupons throughout the school year, FWA benefits and there is no extra fundraising, buying or selling required. Just check the items that you already purchase for Box Tops coupons and clip and send them to school in an envelope addressed to FWA PTO with your child’s name, grade, and teacher. We will keep track of your child’s progress and for every 50 your child will get to choose from our prize box. There also will be drawings quarterly for larger prizes. CLICK HERE for a list of products with the box tops labels.
General Mills Box Tops 4 Education coupons can be collected throughout the school year. Watch for special prizes in the fall and spring. You can join individually at Box Tops 4 Education
Why Join? When you join Box Tops, you’ll be able to track FWA’s progress on the way to our earnings goal. More importantly you will have access to money saving coupons on General Mills products.
PTO Board for 2016-2017
- President – Kara Potts (email@example.com)
- Treasurer – Tiffany Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary – Amy Abels (email@example.com)
- Parliamentarian – Susie McKaskle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VP of Fundraising – Julie Kunz (email@example.com)
- Second Time Around Uniform Sales – Amy Abels (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School Supplies – Helen Lovelady (email@example.com) & Sam Easley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Father Daughter Dance – Amy Wylie (email@example.com), Tiffany Ferrell (firstname.lastname@example.org), & Eva Haier (email@example.com)
- School Store – TBD
- VP of Membership – Sam Easley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- New Family Liaisons – Sara Brown (email@example.com)
- Volunteer Coordinator – Karina Romero (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Campus Liaison – Amy Wylie (email@example.com)
- Homeroom Coordinator – Darlene Bray (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Communications – Shelly Foster (email@example.com)
- Teacher Appreciation – Wendy Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org), Julie Kunz (email@example.com)