Because your child’s education is a big commitment, we strive to provide the best educational value in the area. At Faith West Academy, we make sure your child’s spiritual and academic needs are met.
These fees are required, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
New Family Registration Fees
- Kindergarten through 12th Grade: $550.00 for the first student, $250 for each additional student.
- Preschool: $250 per student.
Returning Family Re-enrollment Fees
- $250 per student ($200 per student Feb 1 – 15)
Printable Tuition and Fees Sheet updated 1/31/2018
Due June 1
Due June 1 & Dec 1
(Aug 1 – May 1)
|Preschool 3-day program, ages 2-4||$5,924||$2,962||$592|
|Preschool 5-day program, ages 2-4||$9,608||$4,804||$961|
|Elementary (1st – 4th)||$11,248||$5,624||$1,125|
|Junior High (6th – 8th)||$13,138||$6,569||$1,314|
|High School (9th – 12th)||$15,204||$7,602||$1,520|
* returning families can request a 12-month payment plan.
- $1000.00 per child
- $5 convenience fee added to tuition payment each month
- Auto-drafted from checking account on first of each month
- NSF (Insufficient Funds) fee: $25.00
Credit Card or Debit Card Withdrawal
- 3.67% convenience fee added to tuition payment each month
- Auto-drafted from credit/debit card on first of each month
- Checks will be accepted for Annual Tuition and Semester Tuition payments only.
Late Fee: If payments are not posted to your tuition account by the 10th of the month, a late fee of $35 is automatically charged to your account.
- $150.00 per child discount if tuition is paid in full.
- $50.00 per child discount if tuition is paid by the semester.
Tuition and Fees
Included with your tuition and fees: tuition, curriculum, yearbook, technology/device* (5th – 12th grade), and other classroom materials essential to the education of the student.
*The device is school owned and school managed, and it must be returned at the end of the school year.
Not included with your tuition and fees: extended care, gifted and talented program, learning lab, school supplies, school pictures, field trips, commencement, prom, etc. As with most schools, additional costs may be associated with certain programs such as Fine Arts, Athletics, and FFA. These costs may vary by program and may include optional or mandatory fees or both.