Faith West has many facilities that may fill a need for your organization. We sit on 42 acres which includes 6+ acres of lakes. We have 130,000 square feet of buildings designed to serve a full range of academic, extracurricular, and spiritual needs.
- Mini Waterpark for swimming, boating, camping.
- Lighted football field
- Lighted baseball field
- Lighted softball field
- Lighted sand volleyball courts
- Auditorium with seating for 350+ downstairs and balcony seating for an additional 100.
- Reception area with access to full commercial kitchen
Current Facility Availability Notes – Due to the popularity of many of our facilities, we have extremely limited or no availability in many areas.
- Meeting Space: We have no availability for meeting spaces on Sunday mornings or Wednesday evenings for the remainder of 2017.
- Gymnasium: We have no availability for the remainder of 2017.
- Athletic Fields: We have limited availability for the remainder of 2017.
Family Reunions – Our lake is a wonderful place for a family reunion. During summer months, your children can enjoy swimming and the water inflatables while the adults relax under one of the shade trees or under a gazebo.
Scouting Camp Outs – Boy and Girl Scouts usually drive quite a distance to get to an official camp. Why not come to Faith West? Spend less time driving and more time working on badges. You can pitch tents, make a campfire, and settle in under the stars that shine on the Great Katy Prairie.
If you are an organization and plan to rent or use our facilities, you must name Faith West, Inc. as additional insured and waiver of subrogation on your General Liability Insurance Policy. Provide a certificate of insurance to Attn: Jimmy Botter. Complete and sign a waiver agreement.