CONGRATULATIONS to our students who were awarded the Eagle Excellence Award for first semester! The Eagle Excellence Award is awarded once per semester to students who:
- Demonstrate excellent attitude in class toward peers and/or teachers.
- Demonstrate excellent performance in academics/extracurricular activity.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership in academics or attitude. (Influences classmates to maintain or improve grades or behavior)
- Demonstrate excellent character toward peers. (Especially new or struggling students)
Our Eagle Excellence recipients for first semester are:
- Kindergarten: Harvey Garnett
- First Grade: Claire Kinuthia
- Second Grade: Harrison Garnett
- Third Grade: LJ Broussard (Ms. Schuetzle’s class)
- Third Grade: Sydney Hall (Ms. Strange’s class)
- Fourth Grade: Sarah Troxel
- Fifth Grade: Valerie Quintero
Each child received an eagle medal and a certificate that states why their teacher chose them to receive this award. We are so proud of each of these children and how they continue to exemplify Excellence Without Compromise.