Camp West is a fun and exciting summer day camp located on the Faith West campus at 2225 Porter Road in Katy, Texas! Our facilities include a great sports complex with a double gymnasium, a rock wall, two ball fields, sand volleyball courts, and swimming lakes.
Camp West is open to all children entering kindergarten through entering 7th grade! Kindergarten campers will be separated from 1st – 7th grade campers.
The last session of Camp West has concluded. Please stop back to view Camp West dates for 2017.
Camp Fees for 2016
- Camp West: $250 per week. This price includes lunch, snacks, and a T-shirt.
- Swim Lessons: $50 per week.
- Extended Care: Early drop off (7:00 am) and late pick up (6:00 pm) are available for $35 each per camper or $65 for both per camper.
Please note: All Camp West fees must be paid, in full, on the Friday prior to the first day of each camp session. Counselors and supplies are procured based on advanced registration. Therefore, there is a $50 non-refundable fee on all cancellations.
Deposits and Discounts:
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your reservation and is due upon registration. This deposit will be applied to the cost of camp.
- 20% discount if paid in full by March 15
- 15% discount if paid in full by April 1
- 10% discount if paid in full by April 15
- There’s also a 10% sibling discount when registered together.
A Typical Day at Camp West
Camp West operates from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm daily. Please follow the CARPOOL DROP-OFF and PICK-UP map.
Campers will begin each day with a high-energy, interactive performance. There will be times for worship, games, and live character skits. They will then participate in planned indoor and outdoor activities! After lunch, it’s time to break out the sun block and race to the lake! While at the lake, campers will swim and enjoy the water inflatables. Snacks are available at the “Snack Shack.” Your camp fee includes three snacks per day. Parents can pick-up pleasantly exhausted campers at 3:30 pm.
NOTICE: All campers, regardless of age and swimming ability, must wear a safety swim vest.
Your camp fee includes a hot lunch each day. Your child is welcomed and encouraged to eat the hot lunch every day, cooked by our kitchen staff. If you choose to send your child with a sack lunch, that is also fine. However, make sure the food does not need to be warmed up. There will be no access to a microwave.
- Monday – Chicken Nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Fruit
- Tuesday –Mini Corndogs, Mac & Cheese, Fruit
- Wednesday – Hamburger, Chips, Fruit
- Thursday – Hot Dogs, Chips, Fruit
- Friday – Pizza, Salad, Fruit