Camp West is a fun and exciting summer day camp located on the Faith West campus at 2225 Porter Road in Katy, Texas! Our facilities include a great sports complex with a double gymnasium, a rock wall, two ball fields, sand volleyball courts, and swimming lakes.
Camp West is open to all children entering kindergarten through entering 8th grade! Kindergarten campers will be separated from 1st – 8th grade campers.
Camp West 2018 Dates
- Session 1: June 11 – 15
- Session 2: June 18 – 22
- Session 3: June 25 – 29
- Registration opens February 5, 2018.
- Camp Price is $250 per week.
- Early Drop off and Late Stay are provided for $35 each or $65 for both per week.
- Swim lessons $50 per week.
- Discounts available:
- 20% discount if paid in full by February 28
- 15% discount if paid in full by March 31
- 10% discount if paid in full by April 30
- 10% sibling discount
A Typical Day at Camp West
Camp West operates from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm daily. Please follow the CARPOOL DROP-OFF and PICK-UP map.
Campers will begin each day with a high-energy, interactive performance. There will be times for worship, games, and live character skits. They will then participate in planned indoor and outdoor activities! After lunch, it’s time to break out the sun block and race to the lake! While at the lake, campers will swim and enjoy the water inflatables. Snacks are available at the “Snack Shack.” Your camp fee includes three snacks per day. Parents can pick-up pleasantly exhausted campers at 3:30 pm.
NOTICE: All campers, regardless of age and swimming ability, must wear a safety swim vest.
What’s for Lunch?
Your camp fee includes a hot lunch each day. Your child is welcomed and encouraged to eat the hot lunch every day, cooked by our kitchen staff. If you choose to send your child with a sack lunch, that is also fine. However, make sure the food does not need to be warmed up. There will be no access to a microwave.
- Monday – Chicken Nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Vegetables, Fruit
- Tuesday –Mini Corndogs, Mac & Cheese, Carrots, Fruit
- Wednesday – Taquitos, Potato Wedges, Corn, Fruit
- Thursday – Hot Dogs, Chips, Fruit
- Friday – Pizza, Salad, Fruit