The Denim and Diamonds Gala, held in April each year, is our Annual Fund Raising Event. The Gala brings our community together for an exciting evening of entertainment with a purpose. Whether you are a parent, friend, neighbor or a supporter of Christian education, we invite you to join the fun.
We are always looking for volunteers to be part of the Denim & Diamonds Gala Committee. If you are interested please contact Cheri Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The proceeds from the 2018 Gala will fund the following school improvement projects:
- Paint the entire gym ($40K)
- Redo the Eagles Nest area in the gym where concessions are served
- Pave the gravel parking lot outside the softball field
Our 2017 Gala was an overwhelming success! We raised more than $50,000 for our school! These funds helped pay for the following projects at Faith West:
- Paving and restriping the gravel lots.
- Renovating the gym locker rooms, showers, bathrooms, and foyer.
- Smart Boards in the Elementary Classrooms.
- Update remaining old security cameras.
- Building a fence along the south property line.
- Adding a few staff positions to include an athletic trainer and a site manager.
Thanks to our Underwriters and Sponsors of the 2017 Annual Denim and Diamond Auction Gala. You have been a blessing.